Week 18: Quick Mom Email - P day was full

Hey its been awesome, I got a lot of things done.I don't have a lot of time to talk. But I got changes, and my companion leaves tomorrow but I'm staying here in my area! Mom your week was crazy busy!!! And you had a lot of things to do, and you got them done! great job!!! Everything sounds amazing!! I will start sending more pics!!! This week was so much fun, but I only have like 30 min to write since our P day was amazing!! We went hiking and had a pot luck with our district it was so fun!! But that's awesome about everything that has been going on. Stupid gorilla haha, thanks for everything mom and don't worry about my plague haha its okay!!   I'll have a new comp next time too!! I write in my journal everyday and yeah I miss just chilling!!! And sometimes I open but not often!! Thanks mom for everything and sorry I cant talk a lot!! Please tell the group that I don't have time to write a big letter!! Love and miss you so much!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1: Buzz Cut

Extras / Week 5 #ProofOfLife

Extras: Week 11