Week 29

Monday- Today we got up and we organized our house then we left to a breakfast place, ordered hot chocolate and some beans and eggs! So good!! We then went looking for glasses for my comp, later we wrote everybody, then we came back home and some visits with families, it went really good and we got a lot of things done, the spirit was so strong tonight, and it was amazing!!
Tuesday- Today we got up and we visited a few people, later we had divisions during the day just for like 2 hours, cause my comp did a interview for someone, but I got to be with Elder Monge and Elder Gonzalez, they are really good missionaries and we got a lot done in my area. My comp and I then visited some inactive people in our ward, it went really good! We then visited a great family in the other ward, we had a great lesson with them, and they are going to help us with some missionary work this upcoming week. Then later in the night we visited some of our investigators and it went really good, they seemed really interested and want to come to church!
Wednesday- Today we got up and left to the Multi Zone conf, our president talked about a lot of good things, he motivated us and gave us big new book of rules and things we needed to fill out every P day, it is really good. This mission has a ton of rules, but it's great because we see so many miracles and are baptizing a lot. Later the missionaries that are leaving, bore there testimony, and it is so hard to see them go, because some of them have taught me so much, and its just sad! But it was great to hear from them! We then had lunch and we came home and visited with some people. Later we switched comps for divisions again, I got to go with Elder Gonzalez back to my area, we visited two families it went really good, the spirit was so strong and one of the families gave us dinner!!
Thursday- We woke up and it was freezing, it hasn't rained here in like 3 months! Anyways today was really dusky and we left for the mountain part of our area, it started raining, I was so happy, because I haven't seen rain in forever!! We visited some families and cosechar for a little bit out there!! Later we came back and had lunch and just talked about our missions, he is from my group or he came with me too, he is from Ecuador and is an awesome missionary. Later we visited with one of our investigators and he has the cutest little baby ever!! But that lesson went really good, we taught about the Word Of Wisdom! LAter we ended divisions, and I got to go back with my comp, we then went to a meeting with our Mission Leader, it went really good, we then came back home and got ready for bed.
Friday- Today we got to plan our week for next week!!! It went really good, we have lot of positivity but we are going to be leaving not this next week, but the next week!! But we got to have a Noche de Hogar with our young investigators, we watched meet the mormons with them and it went really good!! They really liked it and we talked for a little bit after!
Saturday- Today we got to go to this appt in the morning and do a little bit of service by cleaning, then we went to lunch with our bishop, and his wife made this soup that was so good!! So good!! LAter we met up with our Mission Leader, we gave his family a lesson and then we got a date planned to meet one of his friends. It is really awesome, he also has the cutest little kids you would ever see.
Sunday- Today we had church at 10!! It was so nice, a ton of people came, I think because its later than 8 haha, but it went really good. Lots of great testimonies shared. Later we had lunch at the Rios family house, and they had some chicken with this amazing sauce, it was like sweet and sour sauce, we then visited some families later in the night and that went reallly good.
This week went really good, it's really sad that this is going to be my last week here!! This upcoming week, but I'm really excited to leave and explore different places, but my testimony has grown so much on my mission, its crazy, my thoughts on life are so different, and I don't know, I'm just a different person! But Im loving it, miss and love you guys!!
-Elder Montoya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1: Buzz Cut

Extras / Week 5 #ProofOfLife

Extras: Week 11