Week 20: Forgot His Cord - Mom Only Email

Hey mom, I'm doing great!! And yeah I'll do that, but I don't have a main email today because I forgot the cord to plug in the neo 2!!!! Haha dont worry about it mom, I know it is hard and I'm sorry but It's a rule I have to follow, anyways we an emergency zone conf tomorrow because either something bad happened and he needs to talk to us about it or something good or new rules or less rules, who knows but yeah that's tomorrow! 

Mom, I was really homesick this week too!! idk why? but I just really missed you guys and ah it was hard. But I'm doing amazing and I'm loving the mission mom. The ward is like my family!! The people that live above us, she basically takes care of us and is like a second mom haha, she is awesome. We are also getting new beds, some desks, chairs and stuff for our clothes this week from the assistants!!!! But I'll start making my emails a lot longer and better. IM sorry, and ill work on it. But mom you are one of the strongest people I know, you can do anything and I know heavenly father will help you. Just keep praying, and read the scriptures mom, they have so many answers and it brings the spirit in your life more and will help you with your week I promise!!! 

Mom I'm sorry I couldn't write the weekly mail, but This Sunday was the Primary Program mom!!! It was so cute!! These little kids are angels, a lot of them had solos!!!!! It's crazy and actually pretty good!! But you would die if you saw these kids!!! That's a crazy week, you are awesome mom!! I'm so proud, I really don't know how you do it all the time!!! But great job!! And yeah I know how crazy it was haha. But great job!! and make time for that date!! I really don't know about Christmas, mom, haha. I don't really need a whole lot, Ill think about it and get back to you next week okay? I promise!! But anyways thank you so much for the mashed potatoes and the stuffing in the package, my comp has never heard of stuffing, and I can't wait to make it on thanksgiving!!! I wouldn't wear pajamas haha I'm sorry. Um maybe just some like normal clothes, like some shirts and shorts from my room. Oh can you send me my JBL speaker, that would be great, cause the DVD players don't have good sound. BUt I don't need a sleeping bag and the DVD is a no no haha, sorry. UM for my comp, I wouldn't get him anything yet, because we have changes on the 11th of December, and I don't know if Ill stay with him or go to a different area with a different comp, so I'm not sure about that. I loved my package and no not yet haha. But the pens I haven't given to Elder Cornel, Ill think about it haha, I gave some to my comp, and the blessings oh thanks so much. They are so different, like yours and dads are a lot about the Premortal life and it is really cool, I love it, and vinny's is really cool too. I love them, and I'm going to read and study them more. Its awesome with yours and dads how the calling you have been in are exact haha. Thank you so much!!! And with the camera, I've tried sending pics but I  didn't work, Ill figure it out though. And take a lot more pics haha. I'm sorry about that. And okay sounds good about the other email, Thanks so much Mom!!! I'm proud of you too and you are doing awesome!!! I miss you so much!! And love you so much!!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1: Buzz Cut

Extras / Week 5 #ProofOfLife

Extras: Week 11