Week 16 - Erick's Baptism

Tuesday- We had a district meeting and got some stuff settled for the next couple weeks. We then had divisions after and I got to be with Elder Principe in my area. We got a lot done and we invited this lady Leonor to be baptized! Then later in the night we had a interview for Erick. He passed and his baptism is this Saturday.
Wednesday- IT rained all night last night, and it has been raining hard all day long and hasn't stopped. We visited a lot of potential families today and got to see what we are going to be doing with them the next couple weeks.
Thursday- I got up this morning and made Platanos for me and my companion, which I love!!! We then had some more visits today with families. We also got to visit Leonor and talk with her about the baptism. We then visited with this young girl Giselle and we taught her a lot. It's fun teaching youth because they get us and they really like talking with us. We then walked back home in rain and visited with the Gonzalez Family and had dinner.
Friday- The power was out this morning and I had to take a freezing cold shower, we recently got a heater that helps warm the water a little bit but the power was out and wow it was freezing cold. The power was out all day and we visited with some new people, I gave a lady a blessing because she was sick. Then later we were visiting with a non member family and I gave another blessing to this lady girl. I love blessings because the spirit is so strong! Then we had pizza for dinner with the Lopez Family.
Saturday- Today we had to go to centro, to the other Missionaries and my companion had to give an interview to one of their investigators. We then came back and got ready for Erick's baptism and visited a few families. Then the baptism, his family came and they are not members!! But Erick we have been teaching since August and he had a really hard time with praying but we got him and now we are baptizing him. My companion baptized him and then we had him bear his testimony and wow that was really cool, the spirit was so strong!! We then had nachos after with him and his fiance. IT was such a good day, and I feel so good baptizing him.
Sunday- We had fast and testimony meeting and I bore my testimony and everybody after kept saying how good my spanish has gotten. We then visited with our old convert Josue and talked about mission things with him. It was nice, then we got to visit some more families.
Overall this week was pretty nice, I can't wait to have more baptisms!! It has been going really well, my companion also is teaching me a lot of food to make!! Two more weeks till our next changes!! I've grown so much in the gospel and in the language and I'm loving it!! Hope you all are doing great!! Miss and love you guys! Till next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1: Buzz Cut

Extras / Week 5 #ProofOfLife

Extras: Week 11