Week 15 #Dead Rat

This week we had some new rules added to our mission and some I don't exactly want, but I know if I follow them and be obedient to them, I will receive lots of blessings and more baptisms!!
But this week on Tuesday, I got to train a new elder, Elder Diaz. We had divisions for the day and my companion had a meeting, but I was with Elder Diaz the whole day in my area. I had to take charge and call for our appts, be on time, and do study with him. He speaks Spanish which was nice but I did pretty good with helping him for the day.
Then later that night they came back and me and my companion helped move the Hermanas into their new house. We got there before them and cleaned up a little, because the elders were way dirty before haha.We found a dead rat inside one of the beds!! We didn't really tell them, haha, but nasty!!
On Wednesday we had Day of the Millennial and got to cosechar the whole day again, it was really nice. We got 15 new people, so hopefully they can progress!!
On Thursday, we had divisions with our Zone leaders, I was with Elder Espinoza, he is from Texas and it was kind of nice to talk a little bit of English with him haha. But we got a lot of stuff done!!
On Friday, we had to travel to Xela again for a meeting with the missionaries that I came in with. We had a talk by the assistants and then the President, told us our new rules and talked about the work. It was really good!! After I got to talk with my old companion, Elder Money, from the CCM, and he is in Momos where they don't speak any Spanish, it's all in Quiche!!! He said it is really hard because he can only bear testimony and pray, but he's loving it. It was really nice to talk to him.


Then we got the Opportunity to watch all the sessions of conference. But they were all in Spanish, I understood a lot and really loved the talks that were given! The changes were cool as well!! And 12 new temples!! Oh yeah, I can't wait to keep bringing more people into this gospel and serve the Lord more. I hope you are all doing well! Love and miss you guys!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1: Buzz Cut

Extras / Week 5 #ProofOfLife

Extras: Week 11