Extras: Week 9 "A Day In The Life"

6:30- we wake up and we have time to exercise and get ready for the day, by showering, eating, clean up a little and whatever we need to do.
8:00- we have personal study and we study by ourselves. I usually study the B of M for 20 min, then Preach My Gospel for 20min, then the rest is time for whatever I want or feeling for the lessons that day.
9:00- we have companion study, during this time we plan our day, we might call the families we made appts with and check to see if they are still good, then we study a chapter from preach my gospel, after we go over what we are going to teach and what we found in our personal study time.
10:00- It's the time for us to go harvest the fields as they say, but since I'm learning a new lang, I get to have an hour of Lang Study, we read the B of M in English and Spanish, English for my comp, and Spanish for me. Then I go over words that I don't know, I have a little notebook that I write down words throughout the day that I don´t know and look them up later. Then I have a bunch of study books that I read.
11:00- we go and find people to teach or might go visit people in the ward to get suggestions for investigators.
12:00-1:00 we usually have lunch but if we have a busy day we just fit lunch in.
2:00-9:00-’we usually have planned appts with investigators or non active members and we go and visit them the rest of the day, we go and teach lessons, if the people aren't there or they cancel, we just go to whoever we feel like going to or the spirit prompts us. But we also find investigators as well. We fit dinner in the best we can, if not then we just do it after 9 or some people will make us dinner during visits. Our curfew is 9, but sometimes if we are in a good lesson, we can go till 9:30 but we have to call our district leader and tell them.
9:30-10:30- we come back and we eat if we didn't then we get ready for bed, we can study, write in journals, or do whatever. Then at 10:30 we have to go to bed.

Oh yeah before everything we have prayers and so we have like 8-10 prayers a day haha.
Sometimes the days change and we have meetings or something, but this is what the typical day is like.

P-day is different, we wake up normal time, we usually walk our laundry to this lady and we pay her and then pick it up at the end of the day.

8:00-6:00pm - we can do whatever we want, we first start out with an activity or something, then we can shop anywhere, we shop for food, clothes, etc. We can just hangout with our district and then we get to write home, and we go to a mall, we go to a internet cafe and use the computers there. After 6 we just go and visit families and end the day like usually.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1: Buzz Cut

Extras / Week 5 #ProofOfLife

Farewell