Well I came home this week on S Well I came home this week on Sunday!!! It has been a wild adventure! But I'm very grateful that I'm out with my family!!! So we have been quarantined for quite awhile, one whole week we were in the house studying and that's pretty much it, because no smartphone, no dvd, and scriptures hay, we have those! I learned so much from the new testament and how Jesus is just a beast, he blessed so many peoples lives and I'm so grateful for that and for his great example. But we had to get up at 4 in the morning and take a pickup from our area, we finally got to Momos, after 3 hours in the back of a pickup on dirt roads. I wanted to puke! But then we got escorted to Xela with a bunch of cars that took a ton of missionaries there. From there we stayed in a hotel, and we just chilled all day studying and playing some board games. So it went really well. We then had an emergency meeting early in the morning to go over instructions for how w...
monday- Today we got up, we carried my comps packages up the bus stop and took them to Momos, then had to go to Xela again, we got there and waited forever for the doctor again! Then I went in and he talked about my physical therapy and then he took out my stitches, it went well. We then had to go get some shoes for my comp and after we were about to get on a bus to go back, then a member called and invited us to eat at panda in Xela, so we went and he paid for us! It was so good!! We then came back to momos, got haircuts and wrote our parents! It went really well. Then we slept in the Zone leaders house. Tuesday -We all got up super early and left to changes, we got the church and sat down, everyone was talking and other peeps were trying to be quiet and study scriptures, but you can just feel the tension in changes, everyone is so nervous or even scared. We had a ton of changes in the zone momos, but I got a new comp! His name is Elder Bingham, he is from Ogden Roy Utah! Anot...
Comments
Post a Comment